Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hotel Restriction Humor

Rivkah Green from Denver decided to go on vacation to Miami in the 1920's. Upon arriving she attempted to check her baggage and settle into a quality hotel.

The concierge told her, "Sorry, there's no vacancy."

Just then, a man and his wife suddenly checked out.

Rivkah exclaimed, "Thank God! You now have a room."

"Sorry", the man behind the counter replied, "This hotel is restricted."

"And what does that mean?" she asked him.

"Jews aren't allowed here!"

"Well what makes you think I'm Jewish?" Rivkah shot back.

"I know you are!"

"Well, I'm not! I'm a Catholic! " she insisted.

"So tell me, " the man replied, "Did God have a son?"

"Sure."

"What was his name?"

"Jesus."

"And where was he born?"

"In Bethlehem, in a stable."

"And WHY was he born there?"

"Because a shmuck like you wouldn't rent his parents a room!"

No comments:

Post a Comment