Friday, May 15, 2009

well deserved

I was having a drink at a local restaurant with my friend
Justin when he spotted an attractive woman sitting at the
bar. After a half hour of gathering his courage, he
approached her and asked, “Would you mind if I chatted
with you for a while?”

She responded by yelling at the top of her voice, “No, I
won’t go home with you tonight!”

With everyone in the restaurant staring, Justin crept back
to our table, puzzled and humiliated.

A few minutes later, the woman walked over to us and
apologized.

“I’m sorry if I embarrassed you,” she said, “but I’m a
graduate student in psychology and I’m studying human
reaction to embarrassing situations.”

At the top of his lungs Justin replied, “What do you mean,
two hundred dollars?!”

1 comment:

  1. Haha - good work from your buddy Justin.

    Did she find it funny and stick around?

    ReplyDelete